Sunday, March 31, 2013

What's Next?

Okay, so in the last couple of months, I have released Shadows of Tockland (a crazy post-apocalyptic novel), Bloodstone (first volume of an epic fantasy duology) and A Whisper in the Void (the concluding volume of the epic fantasy duology). The first two are already available as e-books all over the place, so commence to reading, if you haven't already.

What's next? Next I will be polishing up Mary of Starlight, so I can send it off to the publisher. I have already worked through the first five chapters, and I was pleasantly surprised at how little editing needed to be done. It made it sort of fun to read, which is nice. I can't wait for people to see how epic this series gets. Mary of the Aether is a fairly small story. It's a few characters in a tiny town with a little bit of magic. The second volume, Mary of Shadows, widens the scale considerably. The third volume goes nuts.

There will be one more volume in the series. It doesn't have a title yet, though I know what will happen therein. It will conclude in majestic fashion. Oh, people, if only you knew. But I won't be writing the fourth volume quite yet. I think the next book after polishing Mary of Starlight will be a sequel to Shadows of Tockland. I do have a title for that one. It will be called A Prince of Tockland, and it will introduce that dreaded creature, the mime.

So there you go. Those are the current and future writing plans of Jeffrey Aaron Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment