Monday, March 18, 2013

The Map of Tesaria

Okay, folks, the next book is just around the corner. This time it's one of those epic fantasy novels set in a magical land. You know the kind. But because I wrote it, it's also got a little bit of that Shadows of Tockland vibe that is particular to most of what I write (apocalyptic, troubling, strange, etc.).

Now, the cool thing is, because it's an epic fantasy, it's my first novel to have a map. Lisa (the wife) is helping me with that. Here is an iphone pic of the map she drew tonight based on my crude sketch


So there you go. We went for a sort of simplified, hand-drawn look. I think it turned out really good. I'll have a better pic of it once I get it scanned.

Look for Bloodstone sometime within the next few weeks, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment