Monday, November 5, 2012

Dust, Decay and Blood

Well, I've got various things a'brewin' for Mary of the Aether. I am still working to promote the novel. To that end, I've got an interview at the YA Promo Central Website. Click on the title there to head on over and read it. I also have an excerpt that will be appearing soon on the Little Library Muse blog. I'm not sure exactly when that will appear, but I'll link to it when it happens. In the meantime, you might head on over to the website and see what they're all about.

I continue to work on Thorn and Shadow, inspired by NaNoWriMo to get the thing completed by the end of the month. I think it will happen. I just passed the 70,000 word mark, and we are heading into the final stretch. So much dust, decay, blood, fighting, fear, anxiety, guilt and apocalyptic events, I can scarcely contain myself, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment