Monday, May 6, 2013

Latest Developments

Well, I continue to write like a mad fiend on Children of the Mechanism. I'm approaching 42,000 words. I mentioned the book before. It's about slaves living and working in the bowels of a mysterious factory, lorded over by guard robots called Watchers. We are introduced to four characters: Bik, Hen, Ekir and Kuo. They have never met, each one living in a different room in the factory, but their fates are intertwined. That's the story. Anyway, I'm about halfway done with the first draft, so it should be finished by the end of May. A couple of other bits of news.

First of all, I've got a newsletter that will be coming out once or twice a month. If you want to sign up for it, click this link!

 Also, Shadows of Tockland was featured recently on Indie Tribe, so check that one out. Click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment