Friday, May 24, 2013

Climactic Moment

Well, I have reached the climactic scenes in Children of the Mechanism. I just have to say, there are certain parts of this book that are pretty darn gross, particularly those having to do with the Grong. I really hope I can pull off what I'm attempting with this book. Thematically, it cuts deep with me, but it's also, I realize, a weird little story. We'll see how people react. Another week and I should be done with the first draft.

In other news, I did an interview recently with a website called Book Goodies, where I basically talked about how much of a space cadet I am. Oh well. If you wish to read it, head on over to http://bookgoodies.com/interview-with-author-jeffrey-aaron-miller/ and leave me a little comment there as well, if'n you don't mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment