Thursday, May 9, 2013

Words. That's What It's All About

Well, I've managed to write just a smidgen over 51,000 words in 23 days. That's an average of just over 2217 words a day, which is about the average I was hoping for. I did read a blog the other day where some professional indie writer mentioned that he writes 4000-7000 words a day, which made me recoil. How is it even possible? Well, I suppose I could do it if I wrote eight hours a day, which maybe someday I will.

Anywho, Children of the Mechanism is coming right along. We're about halfway through, maybe a bit more. I just wrote one of the creepier scenes I think I've ever written. Look for it in Part Five, if and when you get hold of the book. You'll know it when you read it. Maybe I'm a touch claustrophobic, but I creeped myself out. And that's what it's all about, right?

As I close this blog post, let me remind you to subscribe to my newsletter. Click Here and Live the Dream

Thankee sai and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment