Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Writing So Very Many Things

Well, the problem I'm having (which is a good problem to have) is trying to find enough hours in the day to do all the writing I want and need to do.

First, I am working on the editorial revisions of my novel, Children of the Mechanism. Fortunately, my editor is taking it one section at a time, so it's not too overwhelming.

Second, I am revising Mary of Cosmos, so I can send it off to the publisher. I'm about halfway done with that.

Third, I am attempting to write another novel, a YA urban fantasy called The Figment Tree. Of all the projects I have going on, this is the one that is getting most neglected. Sorry, Figment Tree. Don't take it personally.

Fourth, I have about 38 SEO articles to write each week, so I can make a little bit of money and live. That's sort of important, for some reason.

Anyway, it turns out that there aren't quite enough hours in the day for all of that writing, but I'm not complaining. I would much rather do this than sling tires or deliver mail or sell advertising space for a magazine (all of which are jobs I have done or almost did in the recent past).


No comments:

Post a Comment