Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Garden of Dust and Thorns

I told you there is one more book on the way, and now it really is officially on the way. I should have the cover art in a couple of days, and when I get it, I will share it with you. What is this final e-book? Alrighty, let me introduce it to you.

Garden of Dust and Thorns



The Garden of the Old Planter on Haven Ridge is the last bastion of green and growing things in a world turned to dust. A beautiful place surrounded by a high wall of thorny vines, it contains and preserves every kind of tree, flower, fruit and animal. 

One bright morning, a thousand men march out of the desert, an army led by the cruel Magesh, seeking to defile the Garden with the blood of sacrifices. Armed with spear and sword, driven a terrible power and chanting the mysterious name, Deti Maranam, Lord beneath the Sand, they climb the ridge and take captive all those living in the shadow of the wall. 

It falls to a young woman named Adhi to take up the mantle of the Old Planter and defend it.

There you go. A fantasy novel full of chases, fights, battles, dangerous animal encounters, deceptions, magic, turgid emotions. I can't wait for people to read it. I think it's one of my better efforts.

This is will be the last novel I publish until August, when Mary of Shadows gets released. Now I can go to work on the next book. More on that one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment