Friday, August 10, 2012

Book Signings!

So here's something I've never done before, a book signing. I'll be honest, what I have witnessed of these things gives me a degree of trepidation. How many times have I walked into a bookstore only to see some indie writer sitting all alone at a table with one million copies of his or her book piled on a table, while they smile and try not to look disappointed?

Well, buck up there, pardner, because soon that will be you!

That was just me talking to myself there. Anyway, the first book signing is coming up on August 18. I'll get more specific info today when I talk to the book manager of this particular store. The only vow I can make is that any books purchased at this book signing will be signed with an extra fancy signature! Now, if that doesn't draw in the crowds, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment