Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Seventeen Chapters of Starlight

Well, I am on chapter seventeen of Mary of Starlight. About 2/3 of the way done with the novel. Epic situations are about to transpire that I daren't reveal to you at this time. I have such ambitious plans for this series of books. I am beginning to think I might actually be able to pull them off. We shall see.

You know what I like in a novel? I like it when the situation is so harrowing for so long that by the end the reader just feels worn out on behalf of the main character. That's what I like, and that is what I shall give you, folks. Enjoy.

In the meantime, a short synopsis of Mary of the Aether appeared on a website called More Than a Review. If you haven't read the book yet, this is a great non-spoilerish synopsis. It gives you an idea of where the novel is headed without giving away any major plot twists. Here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment